2D1N Nami-island & Mt.Seorak Tour
[ Tour Price and Policy ]
2 Days Nami Island
& Mt.Seorak Tour
2pax = USD 489 / person
3pax = USD 386 / person
4pax = USD 327 / person
1st Jun 2017 ~ 20th Feb 2018
Nami-Island - Mt. Seorak - Seoul
[ Highlight ]
: Airport - Petite France - Nami Island - Daepohang Fish Market
: Gwongeumseong fortress by cable car - Dongdaemun Market - Itaewon Mosque
I-Park Hotel or similar 3star (Seorak)
Address : 75-16, Goseong-daero, Wonam-ri, Toseong-myeon, Goseong-gun, Gangwon-do, Republic of Korea
: Grilled Fish
: Halal Restaurant
: Halal Restaurant
[ Tour Condition ]
2) Meal as specified (KRW 10,000/PAX/MEAL)
3) All transportation
4) All entrance fees
5) English Speaking tour guide as mentioned
1) Personal expenses
2) International airfare
3) Extra usage for transportations and tour guide (USD 30/hour)
1) After paying deposit : 10% 2) 15 ~ 8 days : 30% 3) 7days ~ 1 day : 50% 4) No show : 100%
# Cancellation charge will be automatically applied like below.
1) We reserve the right to change the schedule and omit any part of activities if unexpected matter.
2) E Tour Co., Ltd have no responsibility for any damage, loss, accident, sickness, injury or
death that you or anyone else may suffer or incur arising out of the activities.
3) We reserve the right to change the tour prices with or without notice due to increasing hotel
rates, airfares and transportation costs as well as exchange rate fluctuation.
4) Customer will be charged for changing hotel or room once upon arrival.
5) Triple bed will be 1double + 1single bed or Roll away bed or 1 double bed + 1set ondol bed(Tatami style)
6) The guide and vehicle are based on 10 hours
7) If for some personal reasons the client wants to cancel the tour once it already started,
no refund (Meal, entrance fees, hotel, flight and so on) will be done by the company
[ Itinerary ]
Meet with tour guide at Incheon airport upon arrival
Transfer to Petite France
Proceed to Nami island
Daepohang fish market
(*Overnight at Mt.Seorak)
After breakfast meet with a tour guide
Gwon-geumseong fortress by cable car.
[ Customer Review ]